heeingthefourthho: (My eg-ho is big)
Raiho ([personal profile] heeingthefourthho) wrote in [community profile] smtdressingroom2012-06-29 08:02 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

(no subject)

I can't hee-lieve how slow this DR is, ho. I always thought it was more ho-happening from the stories!

[Hey look, the fourth wall is in pieces over there.]

An avalanche of players when Soul Hackers and S-M-hee-four come out will liven it up a little. Can you stand the wait for August just ho the trailers? I can't.
deathof4thwall: (Default)

[personal profile] deathof4thwall 2012-06-30 12:10 am (UTC)(link)
A yawn.

"Eh, it's not so bad. I get plenty of nap time this way."
deathof4thwall: (is the melon ripe yet?)

[personal profile] deathof4thwall 2012-06-30 12:13 am (UTC)(link)
Shruuuug.

"Got a movie deal in the works, actually."
deathof4thwall: (Yandere-licious!)

[personal profile] deathof4thwall 2012-06-30 12:22 am (UTC)(link)
A spin, the light reflecting off his silver pants, and then she's smoothing her sundress down her legs.

"Yeah, but still. I get to live the glamorous life of a movie star!"
deathof4thwall: (Yandere-licious!)

[personal profile] deathof4thwall 2012-06-30 12:30 am (UTC)(link)
"Well, technically this is just me taking advantage of a text-based medium to pull off stunts the actual PS2 hardware wasn't capable of."

Good times, good times.
becausedrama: (Default)

[personal profile] becausedrama 2012-06-30 02:23 am (UTC)(link)
*A stare from this passing Metatron. What is that Frost going on about?*
becausedrama: (Default)

[personal profile] becausedrama 2012-06-30 02:40 am (UTC)(link)
*Give him a second to try and make sense of that.* "The new game"? Are you creating a game?
becausedrama: (Default)

[personal profile] becausedrama 2012-06-30 11:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Then...what are you talking about?
becausedrama: (Default)

[personal profile] becausedrama 2012-07-02 01:59 am (UTC)(link)
I'm afraid I far predate video games, little Frost.

*Another Metatron might ask if Raiho has been hit with Pulinpa, but there is no such spell or status abnormality in Devil Survivor. Pity.*
becausedrama: (Default)

[personal profile] becausedrama 2012-07-04 09:33 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm not so young as to not predate them, so I don't understand what you mean.
demifemme: (Shu - Silhouette)

[personal profile] demifemme 2012-06-30 10:26 pm (UTC)(link)
*Shura is confused as heck, but some words caught her attention.* Game trailers?
demifemme: MADE FOR ME DO NOT TAKE PLZ (Shu - Smile!)

[personal profile] demifemme 2012-06-30 10:33 pm (UTC)(link)
*You have Shura's game-loving, undivided attention.* I hope the DR's game store will have them!
demifemme: MADE FOR ME DO NOT TAKE PLZ (Shu - Flower of Hell)

[personal profile] demifemme 2012-06-30 10:59 pm (UTC)(link)
Why wouldn't it? *Seriously, they have that one crazy Minato.*
demifemme: MADE FOR ME DO NOT TAKE PLZ (Shu - Flower of Hell)

[personal profile] demifemme 2012-06-30 11:15 pm (UTC)(link)
One day, that verbal tic will get you in trouble, ho.