Hiro Kageyama (
sheep_whiskey) wrote in
smtdressingroom2012-07-31 08:30 pm
Entry tags:
Obscure In-Joke #1
So there's this guy, yeah? He's sort of just...wandering around, looking at all the shops and demons and stuff. He appears to be fiddling with his cellphone as he does this.
Eventually, he finds a help desk, and there is shortly an announcement going out over the airwaves.
"Attention, attention. Will he lost child Yamato Hotsuin please report to the first floor help desk? Repeat, will the lost child Yamato Hotsuin please report to the first floor help desk?"
...um.
Eventually, he finds a help desk, and there is shortly an announcement going out over the airwaves.
"Attention, attention. Will he lost child Yamato Hotsuin please report to the first floor help desk? Repeat, will the lost child Yamato Hotsuin please report to the first floor help desk?"
...um.

1/2
...
[What is that announcement, is that Hiro's voice...]
no subject
The next thought is considering whether to answer this or not. Which doesn't take long. Had it been anyone else, Yamato would ignore the announcement.
However, it's Hiro. He would make an except for him.
SO.
After a short while, Yamato's walking towards the help desk.]
...Hiro.
no subject
Slight smile.
no subject
no subject
"I figured someone from JP's would show up."
Looking around.
"Is this a JP's base?"
no subject
[It's not like they can access this place easily...]
no subject
Hiro seems to be considering things; from his expression, it's clear he's fallen into tactical mode.
"Septentriones?"
no subject
[Nope, no giant aliens out to wreck the place.]
no subject
MEANWHILE
"I think I saw a takoyaki stand earlier."
no subject
You can see it in the slight reaction on his face.]
You did, Hiro?
no subject
"It's right this way."
Feel free to follow him.
no subject
no subject
no subject
He's probably the one that made the announcement.
no subject
no subject
Yep, that sure is a naked tattoo demon there.
Sneaking a glance down at his cell phone, Hiro notes the race displayed: Fiend.
Glancing back up at you.
"...you're not going to kill me if I make a pun, are you?"
no subject
no subject
"Wow. You're the least homicidal Fiend I've ever met."
no subject
"I try!"
no subject
Pause as he considers.
"Did you come here to kill Yamato?"
no subject
no subject
"In that case, nice to meet you. I'm Hiro Kageyama."
no subject
no subject
"Fiend race, Holy Strike, some sort of unique group Physical skill...Gaea's Rage? Only passive is Pierce...Racial ability is a little weird, something called Magatama?"
Considering.
"40 in all stats, Null everything..."
Looking up now.
"...uh. Sorry, got distracted."
Pause.
"What's a COMP, anyway?"
no subject
no subject
Pause.
"I don't think it can error out, actually - all the information on it comes from the Akashic Records."
no subject
no subject
Pause.
"It's like...the hard drive that contains all of existence."
no subject
no subject
"Yeah, I know. After a while you learn to just roll with it."
no subject
"Anyway, why are you looking for a child? Is he a demon?"
no subject
Pause.
"I figured, an announcement like that, even if he didn't show up, one of his employees would."
no subject
no subject
"Secret government devil summoner organization."
no subject
Seriously."
no subject
"Well, it used to be one. Pretty sure most of the government is dead, now."
no subject
no subject
Thoughtful pause.
"I think there's maybe...three thousand humans still alive, tops?"